Equity Principal Auditions by APPOINTMENT in NJ
Centenary Stage Company Hackettstown NJ SPT $312/week minimum.
Artistic Dir / Stage Dir: Carl Wallnau
Date: Thurs., Sept 6, 2012
10 AM - 7 PM
Lunch from 12:30 - 1:30
For an appointment
Equity Members call 908/979-0900, x8.
Equity Members without appointments will be seen throughout
the audition day, as time permits.
Actors may perform a prepared monologue OR read from sides, which will be provided at the audition. Blind/low
vision performers may request an advance copy of sides when making an audition appointment.
Please bring a photo
and resume, stapled back-to-back.
Note: ALL [ACTORS] NEED TO BE GOOD AT ENGLISH DIALECTS.
Seeking (all listed roles are available; the descriptions are Christie's):
- Mollie Ralston: Tall, pretty young woman with an ingenuous air, 20s.
- Giles: Arrogant but attractive young man in his 20s, married to Mollie.
- Christopher Wren: Wild looking, neurotic young man with wild, untidy hair and a childish manner.
- Mrs. Boyle: Large, imposing woman, 40-60.
- Major Metcalf: Middle aged, square shouldered man, very military in manner and bearing.
- Miss Casewell: Young woman of a manly type, 20s - early 30s.
- Mr. Paravicini: Foreign, Hercule Poirot type.
- Sergeant Trotter: Cheerful, commonplace young man with a slight Cockney accent.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader: free
If unable to attend, send photo/resume to:
400 Jefferson Street
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
or fax to 907/979-4297
or e-mail Wallnauc@centenarystageco.org
|Note: Mailing address is different from auditions location, both are on the campus of Centenary College.
LIKE us - for
future Audition Opportunity Notifications at Centenary Stage Company