In The News
'Tis the season...
To treat your performing arts lover to the gift of music, theatre or dance! Centenary Stage Company gift certificates are now available on-line or by phone. Gift Certificates can be purchased in any dollar amount and are redeemable towards any CSC performance (excludes Special Event Larry Miller). Include a personalized message with your gift certificate. Gift Certificates can be mailed to you or your recepient!
Not sure of a dollar amount? Try a FLEX PASS Series C for one or for two!! Good for any 3 CSC events (excludes Special Event Larry Miller).
How it works:
ON - LINE:
1. Click the image above and be redirected to our secured ticketing system.
2. Once there, under "type" scroll down to the bottom and select "CSC Gift Certificate"
3. Next select the quantity of Gift Certificates you would like to purchase.
4. If you'd like you can enter a personalized message!
5. Once, you have selected Gift Certificate, quantity and added your personalized message click ADD TO CART (green button).
6. You will be directed to a new window. In this window you may enter the dollar amount. Gift Certificates can be purchased in any dollar amount!
7. Check your personalized message before continuing!!
8. Once all the information thus far is correct click ADD TO SHOPPING CART (green button).
9. From there you'll enter your shopping cart where you can finalize your purchase by clicking CHECKOUT AND PAY where you'll enter the final stages of your on-line purchase.
Purchasing a Series C Flex Pass on - line?
Follow the same steps as above just select Series C Flex Pass instead of Gift Certificate!
Simply call the CSC Box Office at (908) 979 - 0900 during regular business hours (1 - 5 PM, Monday through Friday) and one our staff members will walk you through the purchasing process.
For more information about regarding Gift Certificates click here or call the box office at (908) 979 - 0900.
Donate Your Auto To CSC
Make beautiful music with your old car!
Is that old clunker in your driveway driving your neighbors crazy? Let that car help "drive the arts"! Click the image below; select "Centenary Stage Company" from the list of not-for-profit organizations, and turn your car into great Music, exciting Theatre and exhilarating Dance right here in Hackettstown!
Vehicles for Charity
or, call 1-866-628-CARS (1-866-628-2277).
All donations are tax-deductable.
Carl Wallnau Speaks with Comcast Newsmakers on this Fall's Events
Centenary Stage Company Goes Mobile
Be in the know! Join our text message list and become a CSC VIP to receive up-to-date news & exclusive offers with Centenary Stage Company.
Centenary Stage Company Receives Grant from Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation
Centenary Stage Company has received a grant of $27,500 from the Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation for the 2016 - 17 Season. The grant will cover general operating expenses during Centenary Stage Company's 2016 - 17 season.
For more than 40 years, the Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation has nurtured leaders, ideas, and institutions which transcend self interest and promote a sustainable future. We focus on issues critical to our home state of New Jersey, and organizations that have a direct and meaningful impact here.
Working with nonprofit, community, government, and business leaders to imagine a better New Jersey, the Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation funds Arts, Education, Environment and Informed Communities initiatives that are innovative and promote collaboration and community-driven decision making.
Centenary Stage Company Receives Grant from The Blanche and Irving Laurie Foundation
In December of 2016 Centenary Stage Company received a $10,000 grant from The Blanche and Irving Laurie Foundation. The grant will support general operating expenses for the 2016-17 season. With a strong commitment to the advancement of the Arts in New Jersey, The Blanche and Irving Laurie Foundation supports a variety of projects across a broad spectrum of issues.